Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like the engineer type.They arrived carefully packaged with protective sleeves to protect the schrader valve they install to fill them I assumed.

Now looking back I think they just filled them with compressed air/co2. We installed on a customers cruiser on all four corners. We road tested the cruiser after flushing and bleeding the system and all seemed good. Well 2 months 1,2345 miles they completely failed!

Removed them and Keith sent me 4 more at additional cost and they came poorly packed and the schrader valves broken off. I realized he had no clue on what he was doing. Lost our money. Got factory units and all has been well for 17,486 miles 3 years 8 months.

Don't wast your time and money.Cruiser corps has them at a good discount!

This person wrote the review re-manufactured accumulator from B And B Suspension and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants B And B Suspension to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by B And B Suspension for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with B And B Suspension?

Comments