B And B Suspension - B & B Suspension a Joke and a scam. Accumulators Lasted 2 months 1,0345 miles

Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like the engineer type.They arrived carefully packaged with protective sleeves to protect the schrader valve they install to fill them I assumed.

Now looking back I think they just filled them with compressed air/co2. We installed on a customers cruiser on all four corners. We road tested the cruiser after flushing and bleeding the system and all seemed good. Well 2 months 1,2345 miles they completely failed!

Removed them and Keith sent me 4 more at additional cost and they came poorly packed and the schrader valves broken off. I realized he had no clue on what he was doing. Lost our money. Got factory units and all has been well for 17,486 miles 3 years 8 months.

Don't wast your time and money.Cruiser corps has them at a good discount!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to B And B Suspension. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about B And B Suspension.
Filing a new complaint about